- Unit construction, removable movement . . . saves repair/cleaning time and maintenance costs
- Hardened gears and stainless steel racks provide lasting protection against indicator failure due to shock or wear
- Jeweled bearings resist friction, add to longer indicator life
- Skeletonized, hobbed gears for more sensitive response, superior indicator accuracy with minimal hysteresis error
- Soft-tinted dials (green, inch.,or yellow, metric) minimize eye strain
- Special steel alloy, balanced dial hand affords no-shift, precise reading
- Controlled rack and pinion mesh eliminates slope for precise response and reading
- Smooth-adjusting bezels for easy setup
- Positive pressure pull-back spring . . . less maintenance
- Normally furnished: continuous clockwise dial; centered vertical lug back; regular contact point, .18” radiused, .250” long
- Long Range Models: include (1) revolution counter (except C9I without revolution counter). Extra Long Range Models: include (2) revolution counters.
- For other dial styles or special requirements - call Mahr Federal.